Friday, July 06, 2007

"An End Has A Start"

Since my last blog I have made a huge start on the assignment. Not only is my website finished (I think), so is my copyright essay, team roles essay, and 99% of my executive summary. My time plans are really filling up, and I have highlighted everything that still needs to be done in red so I know what is left to do. I'm glad to say that the majority of my time planning sheet isn't red which is a huge relief with me going away for almost 2 weeks on Tuesday.

The assignment has been much easier than I imagined which was a relief, though I have still struggled quite a lot with the executive summary side of things. I have even found myself pulling out my old GCSE business books for help on things. (Who knew being forced to keep old school books in case 'they ever come in handy again' was actually true?)

In fact the hardest part of the assignment has been the time planning aspect and more importantly for me, trying to stick to scheduled dates (something I have not done for the past year, and was commented on in the last assignment)

All that is really left to do is to finish my financial forecast, record the differences in my website in the various browsers (which I already have the screenshots of) and to write the results down. Add onto that referencing the assignment, evaluating it and checking it through and it will be done and dusted.

The end is once again definitely in sight for me, and it will be a relief when it's all over so I can enjoy a few weeks of free time before it starts all over again.

No comments: